Process Development Technologist - Graduates + Placement Welcome
Are you looking to work for a food company with career prospects and receive some of the best training and development around?
Do you want to work with a wide range of trendy products and work alongside high profile customers within the UK?
Look no further!
This chilled food manufacture in Buckinghamshire is going from strength to strength and is now looking to add a Process Development Technologist to the team. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving continuously the technical components of Raw Material, Factory and Customer Specifications, Finished Product Label Copy, Vendor Management systems in order to improve due diligence.
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
- Working alongside a well-established and diverse team
- Great career opportunities
- Supplying to UK’s leading retail and food service customers
- Salary £23k - £25k DOE / pension / life assurance / childcare vouchers
- Must have a food related degree
- Experience of working within a food manufacture environment
- Significant evidence of understanding quality and food safety issues
- Able to be an outstanding team player
- Passionate about food
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Confident and out-going personality
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in the Process Development Technologist role, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060 and ask for Jack
Apply for Process Development Technologist - Graduates + Placement Welcome
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly