Reporting into the Group Operations Director, the General Manager will assume full P&L responsibility for the site in West Yorkshire.
A market leading FMCG business; currently experiencing significant growth and requires a General Manager to take ownership for the leadership and delivery of their site in West Yorkshire.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing consistent leadership and direction to ensure the delivery of all operational and financial targets
- Ensuring that planned working capital is effectively deployed
- Ensuring that the factory operates at maximum efficiency and output
- Working closely with functional directors in the business to ensure strategic plans are created and achieved
- Creating added value and sustainable competitive advantage by satisfying the needs of customers and identifying opportunities for growth
- Leading weekly business reviews
- Motivating, communicating and engaging in an open and consistent way with all employees
- Ensuring best practice and group compliance with all quality, health, safety and environmental issues
In order to be successful in your application, you will ideally have the following:
- Proven site leadership experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- A proven track record of delivering improvements through effective development and delivery of a commercial strategy that supports customer relationship building
- A proven track record of supporting and driving a HSE culture
There is scope for further development and career progression within the business following successful delivery at the site