Multi Drop Van Driver
Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit experienced, Multi Drop Delivery Van Drivers.
This role will be based at our busy Hatfield depot.
Days of work will be on a rolling rota basis between Monday to Saturday, working 5 out of 6 days, approximately 8 hours per day or until completion of daily duties.Main responsibilities
Our Multi Drop Delivery drivers transport Greencore's Food To Go products to various retail and forecourt outlets across the UK.Ideal candidate
- Driving licence with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Good Personal presentation and food hygiene as dealing with food and customers direct
- Multi-drop delivery experience
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.