Our client are a large Food Manufacturer based in Bedfordshire. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Logistics Coordinator to join the team.
- Ensure 3PL and 4PL coordination across Warehouse and Distribution for UK markets
- Build and develop successful supplier relationships
- Ensure optimum stock is held at the right place and right time
- Able to identify and resolve issues that may arise
- General admin such as supplier invoicing and customer returns processing
- Logistics background is essential
- Ideally food manufacturing experience
- MS Office and ERP system skills
- Able to drive and travel for business every 1 or 2 weeks
- Experience of dealing with suppliers
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday
- Excellent career opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.