Development Project Launch Manager
Since launching in 2005, the business has established itself as the go-to brand within their product category. Sourcing the highest quality natural ingredients for the best tasting products, this award-winning business remains unrivalled in terms of quality and taste and is now available in over 65 countries across the world!
Owing to the ongoing success of the business, a new and exciting position has arisen based at their head offices in London. The business seeks a passionate and self-motivated development project manager to join a growing quality and technical team. A confident project manager, with a clear sense of timescales and urgency to effectively lead and manage projects working with cross functional teams, you will support the delivery of NPD from concept to launch by monitoring and managing scope, financials and schedule to ensure projects stay on track.
- Driving the technical development and implementation of packaging and liquid formats
- Arranging and completing trials
- Involvement in the commissioning of new packaging equipment and production lines
- Communicate with other teams, suppliers and markets and secure effective cross-functional cooperation (e.g., with production & suppliers)
- Project budgets, planning and tracking of new and ongoing projects
- Developing standard practices, ways of working and processes across Supply Chain and NPD
- Ensuring adherence to company, CSR, retailer and food safety policies
- Track record of delivery of new product technical development from concept to commercialisation driving cross functional teams.
- Great relationship management skills with strong influencing, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to self-manage resource with leadership and management experience and personal accountability for results
- Technical knowledge of product and packaging development, quality systems and legislation with a high level of accuracy
- Educated to Degree level - Science or Engineering background
- Solid experience within a FMCG or food/drink manufacturing project management role.
- Preferably project management and/or packaging diploma certified
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.