OPERATIONS FACTORY MANAGER – EAST LONDON
Operations Factory Manager – East London
Salary £55-65K + company car + fuel allowance + bonus
This vibrant and flourishing business have a unique brand which has developed over recent years, moving from the food service and wholesale market, into a more recent focus in the retail sector. The products are highly innovative with a strong focus on health, they have seen 30% growth year on year, and now have ambitious plans to continue growing at this significant rate.
The Operations Factory Manager must come from a Food Production environment, either at Operations Management level, or be from a blue-chip business as a Production Manager, ready to step up. Experience with the retail sector is essential.
This is an opportunity to add value to a growing business by implementing new systems, procedures and focus on Continuous Improvement to help them move to the next level. You will manage a strong and successful team, but you must have the ability to further develop the individuals, as well as bringing additional talent on board.
In return the business can offer a flexible working environment in a highly autonomous role. You will drive change, with a focus on improving output, efficiencies, whilst driving down costs. You will contribute fully to the continuous improvement in business performance as a member of the Site Senior Management team.
Key Experience & Qualifications:
- Ideally Degree Qualified in a relevant subject – desirable
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Must have managed large teams in a food environment
- Previous experience as an Operations or Factory Manager (or Senior Production Manager)
- Proven track record implementing continuous improvement techniques
- Strong knowledge of LEAN manufacturing
- Credible Leadership style with the ability to coach, mentor, inspire and develop teams
This is an exciting opportunity for a high driven manager, who is looking to work for an ambitious, growing company where they can really make a difference.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact 0113 205 4970.