Graduate Food Technologist/Technical Assistant
Are you looking to join a fantastic, continually evolving food business as Technical Assistant?
- To support the Technologist and Technical Manager in maintaining and enhancing quality management standards across all areas of production on a day-to-day basis.
- To audit and check production systems and to ensure that the highest technical standards are achieved for all foods produced.
- Gather and prepare microbiological samples, input data onto the computer, meet micro schedules, cook samples where necessary, complete swabs, water samples and review results doing re-tests where necessary
- Carry out positive release of sleeves and labels commenting on missing items and rectifying problems
- Audit and file production paperwork. Score and communicate the quality of the paperwork to the production team
- Aid with customer complaint investigations
- Equipment checks and calibration on a weekly and daily basis
- Glass audit daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly
- CCP verification audits
- Complete non conformance log
- Blue plaster and metal detectable pen check
- Traceability when required
- Print all factory weight sheets on a weekly basis topping up where necessary
- Technical projects as required
- Daily and weekly temperature checks
- Chemical concentration checks
If you have Knowledge of basic food hygiene, experience of working within a quality management system, Good basis and understanding of PC use/IT (Microsoft office) and Excellent communication skills – dealing with personnel on the factory floor the please apply.
Apply for Graduate Food Technologist/Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly