Role: Manufacturing Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Would you like to work for an organisation who are not only market leaders but 100% people centric when it comes to employee engagement? A business who are a leading provider of Private label household and personal care products? An organisation that are actively creating a Continuous Improvement culture? Have invested heavily in their operations and recently spent £2.5Million on a new production line? If so then this could be the opportunity for you.
The Advocate Group have been retained by a leading provider of Private label household and personal care products to support their search for a Manufacturing Manager to lead site based operations, with a focus on leading a strong, dynamic, people orientated team in Barrow-In-Furness. This is an opportunity lead by example implementing best practice and influencing a CI Culture.
- Drive the competence and contribution of site colleagues through positive leadership, motivation and focus on engagement, empowerment and development activities.
- Work closely with the plant manager to review and manage identified capital investment requirements.
- Support the implementation of CI manufacturing tools and techniques to drive operational excellence and drive cost improvement.
- Coach and support liner management in the promotion of a continuous improvement culture, particularly in the areas of quality, service, efficiency, safety and material utilisation.
- Fulfil all requirements to maintain site ISO 14001 accreditation and other independent site accreditations.
The Successful candidate:
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate management experience in a FMCG manufacturing with an understanding of modern manufacturing techniques and their practical application. This should include the 5 S’s, Visual Communication, Total Production Maintenance, Business Process Re-engineering, the 7 Wastes (TIMWOOD), SMED and Problem Solving & OEE. You will be change orientated with a willingness to embrace new concepts and an ability to sell them into all stakeholders. You will be a strong facilitator with the ability to coach and mentor collegues through process and procedural transformation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.