QA Technician / Quality Technician
QA Technician / Quality Assurance Technician, South Yorkshire, FMCG Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a QA Technician role on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer based in the South Yorkshire area, commutable Sheffield, Doncaster, Leeds, Barnsley etc.
Reporting directly to the QA Supervisor/Quality Controller, QA Technicians are responsible for the monitoring of food safety and quality checks on a day to day basis to ensure that all products attain the high specifications as expected by our customers with regards to safety & quality.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring all Quality Assurance systems are meeting the company's regulatory responsibilities,
- Ensuring QA audits are carried out to the highest standards,
- Monitoring all CCP's on site, improving KPI's,
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene across the site, and the timely and accurate completion of all technical documentation.
- Our client are looking for an individual with a proven record of accuracy, responsibility, excellent attendance and time keeping, knowledge of HACCP and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- You will carry out all GMP audits and QA audits on site; therefore a proven ability to work under pressure is essential.
- All Food Safety Checks are carried out and comply with the Customers standards.
- Products produced are safe, legal and in line with expected quality standards
- Products produced in a 'safe' environment in accordance with all legislative, customer and company standards
- The successful candidate will ideally have quality auditor / quality technician experience, food safety certification, and will possess good organisational and communication skills.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm following a weekly rotating shift pattern. Weekend working when required on a rota basis.
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits after completing the probationery period
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Quality Controller QA Operative QA Auditor Technical Assistant QC Technician Quality Assurance Operative Production Manufacturer