£28k - £30k
One of Britains leading fine food distributors is seeking to recruit a food technologist to join their already sucessful team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop comprehensive food safety and quality systems ensuring that they are effective and efficient.
- Maintain BRC grade.
- Ensure all up to date retailer COPs are understood and applied both at company and own label supplier sites so that they maintain customer approval.
- Specifications are accurate and completed on time.
- Artwork approval system information is accurate and completed on time.
- Manage and develop Technical KPIs (notably complaints, microbiological results, benchmarking and taste panel) to continuously improve standards.
- Ensure that NPD tasks (audits, specs, shelf life, equipment purchase, risk assessment etc.) are completed and any food safety issues are identified and resolved. Communicate information required by Operations.
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitmenton 0208 203 1000 or email email@example.com