South West Wales
An exciting time to join a business that is undertaking some investment at its site. They are seeking a strong individual who can lead from the front and influence a team to undertake new Quality Management Systems
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure site HACCP Plans for all products are established, implemented, maintained and verified.
- Maintain and improve Quality Management System by promoting a culture of continuous improvement through organisation of the internal audit process.
- Ensuring adequate document control system in place
- Providing effective management of raw material packaging and service supplies to site.
- Ensure effective management of New Products and Process development on site from initial concept to final launch.
- Ensuring adequate and effective traceability and recall procedures are in place.
- Completion and review of product, ingredient, services and packaging specifications.
- Escalation of details of non-conformances to Senior Management.
This role will suit a Technical Manager from a food manufacturing background as you will be responsible for managing, implementing and maintaining the site’s Food Safety and Quality Management Systems (including HACCP and GMP) and ensuring compliance with BRC Global standards, relevant legislation and certification (Halal, Red Tractor) and customer requirements.
You will also be responsible for the management of the site laboratory function and external laboratory services.
For more information on this role please call Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email email@example.com
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly