Head of Regulatory Affairs
1 day left
- Contract Type
A Head of Regulatory Affairs is required to join a leading Food & Drink advisory business based in the West Midlands.
To manage all aspects of the Regulatory Affairs Department, ensuring the company develop, deliver and grow a full range of services that add value and support for their Food and Drinks Industry clients. As HOD, also to provide the lead for maintaining staff capabilities, training and development, motivation, resources, budget, performance, business management and improvement and health and safety in the Department
- Line management, resource management for department to ensure smooth delivery of work.
- Financial planning and budgetary management.
- Business development and building the range of services offered.
- Direct (technical) service delivery.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in relevant science or technology
- A recognised and established expert in Regulatory affairs, ideally in the food and drink area
- Evidence of CPD to maintain knowledge and experience of advances in Regulatory Affairs at a high and current level
- Good understanding of how databases and content management systems can be used to deliver services to clients
- Proven track record of managing the delivery of legislative support services
- Well-developed communication skills with a track record of successful team leadership and project delivery
- Evidence of commercial and business development experience, interacting with clients and developing contract work with them
- Ability to influence staff outside of line management structure and work across departments as needed to provide them with support in the regulatory affairs area
- Ability to present on the podium and deliver lectures in training courses
- Ability to work accurately, proof read, and ensure excellence in the information being delivered.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Head of Regulatory Affairs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly