Part Time Warehouse/Pickers
Are you a student, looking to work around study or just cannot commit to full time hours? Then this role might be for you!
Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit Part Time, Warehouse Operative/Picking staff for its Hatfield Depot.
Working in a chilled food environment, ensuring that all orders of short shelf-life, chilled foods are picked accurately as per customer orders for delivery to retail and forecourt outlets.
These are part time vacancies working 5 out of 7 days Sunday- Friday, four hour shifts per day.
- 08.30 – 12.30
- 14.00 – 18.00
- 18.00 – 22.00
- Picking all individual depot/store orders to the required deadlines to meet the vehicle departure times on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all orders are being picked accurately, deliveries are placed in the appropriate pallets at all times and marking order size on the delivery notes.
- Logging product shortages and reporting them to the Management Team at the depot at the end of each shift.
- Ensuring all trays are stacked and kept in the designated place before shift ends.
- Maintaining the depots cleanliness and tidiness in work areas at all times.
- Ensuring all PPE that issued to you is worn at all times.
- Willing to undertake all other warehouse duties if needed and act in the company’s best interest at all times
- Ideally you will have previous voice picking experience, but this is not essential
- Previous experience of working within a chilled environment is preferred
- You will be hard working and willing to undertake other warehouse duties as when needed
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets. It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.