Our client, are a successful food business with an excellent reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Demand Planner to join the team at site in Surrey.
This role will suit an experienced Supply or Demand Planner – ideally from the food industry.
- To work alongside the Sales, Production and Buying Team and create accurate and efficient plans to forecast customer demand
- Regular contact with suppliers and customers to ascertain needs and requirements as well as to maintain a good understanding of any seasonal spikes and promotions
- Detailed analysis of historic information to allow you to predict upcoming needs
- Constant updating and maintenance of the company MRP system
- An experienced and confident Demand Planner – with food or FMCG experience
- A systems expert, fluent in Excel/ERP/MRP
- A highly personable candidate with strong communication and presentation skills
- Food industry experience highly advantageous
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for a growing company who can offer genuine career development opportunity
If you would like to be considered please upload your CV today. If you have any questions or would like any further information please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.