As the world’s largest sandwich manufacturer, Greencore Food to Go are seeking an Account Executive to join their Commercial team.
As our new Morrisons Account Executive, you will be working with our Account Manager supporting them in the day to day Account Management and Delivery of sustained profitable growth for one of our top customers!
Full training and career development will be offered along every step of the way.
Not only will you be working for one of the country’s leading food manufacturers you’ll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core.Main responsibilities
As our Account Executive in the Commercial Team customer collaboration is key. You would be working across different departments, linking with areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing and NPD to maintain the brilliant communication and overall relationship the Greencore Morrisons team have both internally and externally.
Morrisons products are produced across 5 sites within Greencore which allows multiple opportunities for relationship building and excellent overall knowledge and experience within the role. Travel to other sites is also welcome.
The role will include Daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and internal systems to create reports for business updates at all levels. Opportunities will be available for face to face customer meetings across all functions for a wide breadth of experiences.Ideal candidate
Experience in a similar role is not necessary, we’re prepared to develop your skills but we do ask that you have a degree level education, ideally in a commercial / business related subject.
You will need to be personable with strong communication skills and have keen eye for detail with the ability to understand and interpret data to develop commercial plans.
Other key requirements:
- Relationship building skills: ability to build effective cross-functional relationships internally and externally, able to understand and overcome objections in order to land strong commercial plans
- Negotiation and selling skills: Demonstrates strong negotiation skills and works effectively with the retailers’ economic model
- Efficiency: highly organised, works at pace to meet agreed timescales, keen eye for attention to detail.
- Passion: visible enthusiasm for products, brands and retail.
- Business competency: strong literacy and numeracy skills, proficient user of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.