2 days left
- Contract Type
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. This company's name has become synonymous with quality through a combination of tradition and innovation. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly Team...
The opportunity has arisen for someone to work alongside the Technical Manager.
Day to day duties will include:
• Internal factory audits – such as Fabric, GMP, Glass & Plastic, Canteen etc.
• Calibration checks – i.e. Weighing Scales and Temperature probes.
• Reviewing and updating documents such as procedures and daily check sheets.
• Typing up meeting minutes & audit reports.
• General office duties such as filing and laminating.
• Updating staff training records.
• Downloading pH, Temperature and swab results.
• Communicating with suppliers & customers for example arranging meetings, sending out supplier approval questionnaires and responding to day to day queries.
Experience in the above would be ideal but is not essential as full training will be provided for a candidate with the right attitude to learn.
The right candidate will need to have:
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Excellent punctuality skills, with the ability to work at least one 6.30am start per month.
• Good organisational skills.
• The ability to communicate well via email and telephone.
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel.
• Experience working within the food industry.
Hours: Monday to Friday flexibility between 7am-4pm/9am-5pm - 40 hours per week
Holidays: 28 Days including bank holidays
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly