NPD PROJECT MANAGER
NPD Project Manager
Bosham, West Sussex
Competitive Salary + package
Langmead Herbs is one of the top suppliers to leading UK and Spanish retailers, supplying a range of cut, bunched and potted fresh herbs. Since entering the herb market in 2012, Langmead have used their expertise to innovate and promote the growth of the herb category.
As a family owned business based in West Sussex, Langmead Herbs aims to keep the family-values at the heart of everything they do, focussing on the development and support of their people, the communities they work in and the needs of their customers.
Langmead Herbs has ambitious plans to continue their level of growth, both in the UK and Europe and innovate through development of new products.
They now have an exciting and newly created opportunity for an experienced NPD professional with a strong project background, to take on a wide range of NPD related projects across the business.
- Project manage NPD through a staged Development Process owning each project delivery critical path internally.
- Ensure all relevant information is available for customer interaction.
- Manage key stakeholders’ involvement with appropriate accountability and responsibilities of task and sub process.
- Responsibility for ensuring all testing is planned a signed off throughout the project.
- Develop and implement clear communication plans acting as the primary line of communication between the project and the rest of the business.
The candidate must be experienced managing projects in NPD roles in food production to high care standards. Ability to scope, plan and budget projects, including risk management and ROI. Able to be persuasive and to ensure team members deliver on time is critical. Excellent organisational planning skills with experience in change management.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Lucy on 0113 205 4970.
Any direct applications will be forwarded to Clear Edge as the retained recruitment partner.