Continuous Improvement Manager
A leading food manufacturing business that have a goal to delight and nourish consumers across the globe with products people enjoy and feel better about. They are proud to provide their customers with the expertise, insights and know-how they need to deliver products that people enjoy and feel better about consuming.
They understand the science of taste and apply their insights into taste with their food technology expertise and advanced culinary knowledge to help their customers create innovative and unique food and beverage products.
A trusted supplier to the world's leading food companies, due to their wide range of expertise in every food and beverage field – including R&D, sensory, culinary, regulatory and food safety.
As Continuous Improvement Manager, you will provide the relevant expertise in the leadership, deployment and transfer of 'best in class' business improvement activities, standards and skills to enable the site to fulfill the business plan targets.
- Lead the execution of the Continuous Improvement plan for the site.
- Ensure that cross functional teams are engaged to focus on the specific priority areas and are supported with the appropriate tools.
- Deliver training as specified by the site training plan to build capability across all functions.
- Provide coaching and hands on support for the use of foundation elements of the Technologies Production System toolkit, build practical experience and ongoing capability.
- Engage key stakeholders embed a continuous improvement culture.
- Draw on best practice from the division to inform the site of tools and solutions.
- Review and analyse KPI scorecard performance for the teams to ensure data integrity, generate insight and action improvement plans which develop current performance.
- Identify resource requirements and work with Senior Leaders to build appropriate teams to deliver agreed programmes of work.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- A degree or equivalent Business Improvement vocational qualifications.
- Previous manufacturing experience in a recognised world class / lean enterprise.
- Proven track record in a similar role as an external either as an external or internal consultant.
- Ideally Lean six sigma Green Belt certified or training towards.
- Ability to deliver behavioural training and coaching.
- Experience of facilitating group problem solving sessions.
- Strong influencing skills.