As one of the UK’s most well established companies, this market leader is dedicated to quality perfection through improving the products they know their customers love.
As a talented Quality Technologist you will be devoted to ensuring customers live well and driving product quality by:
· Reviewing quality data
· Carrying out supplier audits, raw material assessments and quality control point reviews
· Analysing root cause data to implement preventative action plans
· Reviewing and refining supplier quality assessment procedures
· Travelling the region, looking at every aspect of the supply chain on a range of products from fresh to frozen
· Improving quality culture by engaging with team members from growers and manufactures through to senior managers
· Utilising customer feedback to ensure the correct changes happen fast
· Continuously improving the quality of products to positively impact the lives of customers
You will be a Quality Professional, educated to a Degree level in science plus HACCP Level 2. Previous experience as a lead auditor with external auditing experience is essential. Your attention to detail and organisation skills will be exceptional, able to utilise these to dedicate to quality improvement. You will be highly proficient at root cause analysis, able to work with a spectrum of products. Overall, your tenacious drive makes you a product quality guru. Critically, your impressive communication skills will build collaborative relationships internally and externally, right through the supply chain to senior managers.
The role requires travel so a clean UK driver’s licence is a must.
If you are an outstanding Quality Technologist, looking to take the next step with this leading company then we would love to hear from you.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Quality Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly