HEALTH, SAFETY & HYGIENE MANAGER
1 day left
- Contract Type
Health, Safety & Hygiene Manager
Chichester, West Sussex
A new, exciting opportunity has emerged, to work as part of this growing business, managing all aspects of hygiene, health and safety across the site. This will give you the opportunity to take on a varied, hands on role managing the Hygiene team, as well as responsibility for the sites H&S.
This would be well suited to anyone from a Food Manufacturing background, who has strong knowledge across current health and safety legislation, as well as experience managing a hygiene team.
Your role, as Hygiene, Health & Safety Manager, is to be responsible for the provision of high-quality advice / guidance on company policy relating to health, safety & environmental matters.
You will coordinate the implementation and development of standards covering all health, safety and environmental activities, ensure monitoring of processes and procedures are carried out, review of the company occupational HSE policy in the light of any legislative or organisational changes and ensure the development of H&S systems, procedures and training.
In addition to this, you will plan and coordinate all hygiene operations conducted on site including managing the hygiene team, machine strip-down and deep clean operations.
This is a hands-on role which will enable you to be heavily involved in providing all training to teams across both hygiene and health & safety, as well as training in other areas of the business such as equipment training, and general company policies and procedures.
- Experience managing a Hygiene Team within a food manufacturing environment
- Solid Health & Safety management experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of a production setting and the part Health and Safety plays within the environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, to a wide range of people and departments both internally and externally
- You will be hands-on with good working knowledge of H&S documentation, risk assessment, safe working methods etc.
- Ability to interpret safety legislation, make recommendations and communicate findings to Management / Director level for approval
- NEBOSH Qualification – highly beneficial
If you are keen to hear more on the above role and company, please submit your CV directly to email@example.com or call 0113 205 4970 for further details.
Apply for HEALTH, SAFETY & HYGIENE MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly