Assistant Financial Analyst
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Financial Analyst to join our team based in Bristol.
In the role of Assistant Financial Analyst you will be responsible for completing reviews, analysis and appraising key daily, weekly and monthly financial reports to produce business performance reporting which will enable key decision to be made by site stakeholders.
This role is full time Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, however due to the nature of the business a degree of flexibility is required from time to time.Package description
- Manage financial data to create meaningful financial reports for site management.
- Analyse, review and highlight trends to access company performance against targets.
- Investigate site variances to budget/ forecast to provide insight on performance and take corrective action.
- Prepare key financial information to drive insight supporting the management team in advancement of weekly / monthly / board reports.
- Extract and analyse data to produce weekly management accounts.
- Responsible for product costings and commercial analysis.
- Reporting to the Finance Analyst.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing/food environment
- Educated to degree level
- Qualified or studying towards professional qualification
- Strong excel skills
- Numerate & literate
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and planning skills