2 days left
- Contract Type
At Dawnfresh, we farm, process, innovate and add value to seafood products for retail and food service. Supplying to the UK and wider global market, we pride ourselves in the passion, knowledge and expertise of our teams. An opportunity has arisen for an experience and enthusiastic Quality Manager to join our team in Uddingston. Working with colleagues in the Technical function, you will be responsible for ensuring factory compliance with quality standards; ensure that Technical and GMP standards are met at all times; help streamline the Quality Management System and deliver new process innovation to the site operations.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/experience:
- Experience in a Quality Leadership role within a chilled food environment
- Degree level qualification in food science or related discipline
- Experience leading compliance with major retailer systems and COP's
- Demonstrate knowledge of customer retail specification packages
- Excellent knowledge of allergen management
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to lead and manage change
- Lead Auditor Qualification
- IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent
If the above role sounds like it is for you, please get in touch by clicking the apply button below, for more information, or to submit your CV.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly