2 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking for an experienced Buyer to lead the procurement for a material / service area following the key processes within the business that deliver the Purchasing strategy for our Northampton site (MIT1, Zero, Risk etc.)Package description
- Contribute ideas and information to support the formulation and implement a sourcing strategy to ensure that current business performance targets are achieved and that overall Divisional strategies are supported
- Provide data and insight to support all sourcing activity for the site, to ensure that the total cost (PPV) of the portfolio is managed efficiently and effectively
- Timely adherence to purchasing and sourcing policy and practise to ensure that activities are aligned and focused on common goals
- Establish and monitor information sources/data and forecast prices, to ensure accurate business forecasting and support of commercial teams
- Degree calibre
- Experience of buying from different suppliers for a site.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Strong numerical skills
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.