Electrical Maintenance Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a blue chip food / fmcg manufacturing organisation in Wigan.
My client is a blue chip food / fmcg organisation based in Wigan.
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance using electrical engineering skill set.
- Reliability focused using modern techniques such as TPM, RCA, RCM and FMEA.
- Support the continuous improvement culture and failure analysis agenda by analysing CMMS data to develop action plans to permanently solve problems by addressing the root cause.
- Lead problem solving sessions
- Support KPI analysis both weekly and monthly and ensure KPIs are met.
- Coaching and supporting reactive engineers to develop their skills on your asset.
- Develop and drive the execution of A3 availability and MTBF strategic improvement plans based on data analysis.
- Control of planned maintenance outages and events.
- Provide support for project activity and change initiatives as appropriate.
- PPM development to achieve the right balance of efficient (compliance) and effective (right first time) maintenance.
HNC / HND in electrical engineering
5 year's + experience in a similar role
Food / FMCG manufacturing experience