Graduate Laboratory Analyst
Graduate QC Laboratory Analyst
A highly successful and leading food business that value their employees and take pride in the culture they create
Working in a laboratory with a degree in a scientific subject you will be testing products for sensory analysis
Duties and Responsibilities
- Measuring physical parameters such as density, refractive index, optical rotation, melting points, and flash points.
- Performing classical analysis of flavour and fragrance raw materials originating from various departments (e.g. peroxide values, acid values and ester values)
- Perform instrumental analysis of raw materials and essential oils as well as manufactured products and compare results to standards. Tests include, (but are not exclusive to), GC, GC-MS, HPLC, UV and IR.
- Assist in maintaining chemical Inventory for the QC laboratory and the purchasing of items necessary for routine and non-routine analysis. Liaising with other Technical departments following group strategy in chemical purchasing.
- Calibrating the measuring instruments as prescribed by the working practices in the laboratory
- Prepare reagents and standard for routine and non-routine analysis
- Arranging and participating in sensory panels, involving both odour and flavour.
- You will have an open, friendly and supportive personality
- You can hit the ground running
- You can work and mix with other teams
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org