Supply Chain Planner
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a nationwide food business and a household brand name. A vacancy has come up for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join the team at the site in Bedfordshire. This is a good opportunity for someone who wants to join an exciting business and develop their career within the FMCG Industry.
- To ensure there is sufficient stock available at despatch across all of the products that are manufactured in the plant
- Deliver a 99% customer service level consistently
- Planning the delivery of New Product Development and the ability to identify and implement improvements to the planning processes
- Lead team planning meetings with the Factory Team on a weekly basis
- Liaise with Commercial and Customer Services regarding new product launches and service risks
- Focus on a 6 week target of maintaining stock levels
- Experienced working for a FMCG Company
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to adapt to any unforeseen circumstances
- An approachable individual who works well within a team but can also work effectively using their own initiative
- Great judgement and can make sound and timely decisions
- Skills that will allow them to summarise large volumes of information accurately
- Experienced in working with Excel and processes is preferred
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- The chance to work for a household, nationwide brand
- An attractive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Supply Chain Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly