5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a large and well-known food business. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Inventory Planner to join the team at the site in Bedfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in the food industry with an excellent employer.
- Ensuring that materials are available and ordered within required time so the factories can manufacture in an organised and effective manner
- Maintain targeted stock levels so there are no shortages for the manufacturing team to face
- Maintain a 6 week plan of weekly stock cover and service levels
- Promote a positive health and safety culture within your team
- Attend meetings with the Procurement Team to cover any issues or concerns regarding raw materials
- Experience in the Supply Chain sector of the FMCG Industry is preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively so any issues are resolved as quick as possible
- An approachable individual who works well within a team but can also work effectively using their own initiative
- Capability to make difficult decisions with the best interest of the factory in mind
- Good judgement and planning skills to ensure the factory production runs smoothly
- Excel experience is essential
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- The chance to work for a household, nationwide brand
- An attractive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Inventory Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly