Engineering Maintenance Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
My client is looking to hire a new Engineering manager. They are looking for that individual to run the Maintenance Team, maximise equipment operating efficiencies, and ensure that all buildings, facilities, plant and equipment are fit for purpose and comply with all relevant regulatory standards. This is a Monday to Friday role but they are looking for the candidate to be very hands on with the team.
• Lead and manage the Maintenance Team to deliver a best in class maintenance service.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, H&S standards and Quality & GMP standards. In particular, ensure that all equipment is safe to use and that all engineering staff operate in a safe manner.
• Ensure that breakdowns are responded to quickly and are managed effectively to drive down/minimise engineering downtime and maximise equipment availability/up-time.
• Develop a comprehensive maintenance strategy and asset care programme to maximise equipment performance and life. Ensure that the planned preventive maintenance programme is robust and executed effectively.
• Maintain all site buildings and facilities, and ensure the provision of all factory services (heating, lighting, power, site security, drainage etc.).
• Develop appropriate KPIs and implement a CI process to drive improvements in OEE and other key metrics.
• HNC or Equivalent in engineering.
• Several years in production engineering and maintenance management in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
• Leadership and development of maintenance teams.
• Maintenance management, asset care best practice and TPM.
• Must be able to problem solve using machine manuals and wiring diagrams etc.
• Must have working knowledge of electronics/plcs etc
Please apply or contact Ryan Flannigan at DR Newitt Recruitment
Apply for Engineering Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly