Quality Technologist (12 Month Contract)
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate and motivated Quality Technologist looking for that elusive chance to work for one the UK’s best companies on a 12 month contract. This iconic business continue to lead the way in food innovation and integrity, bringing thousands of high quality and great value products to discerning consumers every day.
As a talented Quality Technologist you will be dedicated to ensuring customers live well and driving product quality by:
· Reviewing quality data
· Carrying out supplier audits, raw material assessments and quality control point reviews
· Analysing root cause data to implement preventative action plans
· Reviewing and refining supplier quality assessment procedures
· Travelling the region, considering every aspect of the supply chain on a variety of products from fresh to frozen
· Improving quality culture by engaging with team members from producers and manufactures through to senior managers
· Utilising customer feedback to ensure the correct changes happen fast
· Continuously improving the quality of products to positively impact the lives of customers
Suit a Quality Professional, educated to a Degree level in science plus HACCP Level 2. A track record as an impressive lead auditor with external auditing experience is a must, plus being highly skillful at root cause analysis and able to work with a spectrum of products. Your attention to detail and organisation skills will be second to none, using these to drive quality improvement. Impressive communication skills are essential, as you’ll help to build collaborative relationships internally and externally, right through the supply chain to senior managers.
The role requires travel so a clean UK driver’s licence is a must.
If you are a product quality guru looking to take the next step with this leading company then we would love to hear from you.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.