NPD Process Technologist
Our client, a fast-growing Chilled Food Manufacturer based in Nottinghamshire, is looking for an NPD Process Technologist.
Reporting to the Process Development Manager, the successful candidate will assist with the scale up of new products into factory production, collecting factory data whilst working closely with the NPD Team.
- Attending factory trials and first production of new products
- Reviewing and collecting factory data from trial to first production and updating information on database
- Recording product launches on launch tracker (excel spreadsheet)
- Accurately preparing all production packs and following through on amendments
- Attending daily taste panel
- Undertaking investigations for ‘on hold’ products
- Ensuring kitchen/retained samples are stored for all trials and first production runs
- Preparing product samples in the kitchen
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in a Food Manufacturing Environment
- Practical skills and knowledge in food preparation and cooking
- The ability to be consistently accurate, demonstrating attention to detail and working to the highest possible standards
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a close team
- The ability to work to given deadlines, focusing on the tasks required
- Flexibility around working hours during busy periods
- A good command of English and good communication skills
- Competent IT skills, use of MS Office and database input
- Impressive growth with substantial investment
- Passionate about food, excellent reputation in the Food Industry, flexible and fast-paced
- Bespoke service creating ambient, chilled and frozen products specific to customer requirements
- Diverse range of non-retail customers from blue chip food groups, to on trend restaurants
- Informal culture but totally focused approach
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm; 2pm – 10pm, rotating.
The role pays a salary of up to £20k per annum.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4307 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.