Our client is a growing energetic company with great ambition. The Business produces a range of finest frozen cakes and desserts for a well established customer base. Working closely with the Managing Director you will be responsible for procurement for the business.
This role is responsible for ensuring procurement is carried out across all areas of the business from ingredients to raw materials managing stock levels are maintained and that customer satisfaction is met at all times.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Negotiating with external suppliers to obtain the best price possible
- Direct report into Company Directors to provide analysis on all areas of procurement
- Purchasing for all business requirements
- Create and manage an effective plan with production team in order to maintain suitable stock levels
- Liaise with Production Management to maximise the efficiency in running orders
- Communication with factory to ensure any changes to the plans are reported
- Manage the procurement scheduler to ensure availability of raw materials and packaging at all times
- Manage a weekly meeting with all relevant departments for procurement requirements
Ref Code: FMW18450