Finance Business Partner - Margin Accretion
We are looking to recruit a Margin Accretion Finance BP to provide governance and Finance support to Procurement Excellence and E2E programmesPackage description
- Playing a key role in supporting the creation of margin accretion governance and reporting
- Setting up margin accretion tracking
- Forecasting margin accretion
- Working to ensure that cross business initiative benefits are consistently reported across all business teams, the centre and to the customer
- Business partnering with the E2E team and Procurement leadership to support the evaluation of business initiatives
- Providing constructive challenge to the E2E team, Procurement leadership and the wider business on the robustness of project assumptions
- Supporting the post evaluation of projects and generally supporting the governance process
- Tracking the overhead to deliver projects linking in with the central overhead team to ensure costs are appropriately captured
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA)
- Food manufacturing or FMCG background
- Excellent knowledge of product costings and margin accretion
- Business partnering experience
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.