UK Finance Analyst
We are looking to hire a Finance Analyst to support the Head of FP&A in the reporting of UK actual results/outlook and on UK Wide business initiatives.Package description
- Reporting on UK wide performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Supporting the development of efficient and insightful UK reporting
- Working with the business teams to understand business performance
- Supporting the UK forecasting and budgeting process
- Supporting the production of board level analysis and investor relations
- Working on and providing analysis to support UK wide initiatives
- Supporting the UK strategy process
- Part-qualified or finalist ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Commercial Finance experience
- Strong data analysis skills with excellent eye for detail
- Manufacturing or FMCG background essential
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.