HR Business Partner
We are looking to appoint an HR Business Partner at Kiveton, Sheffield, to provide a service that fully supports the delivery of the Site's business objectives and is aligned with Greencore and Divisional People Policies and relevant Divisional and location practicesPackage description
- Lead the People added value, transactional and compliance agenda/activity to ensure the required standards are achieved
- Consult with the manufacturing unit leadership team to ensure the right development and succession planning is in place
- Provide developmental support and direction to line managers to ensure colleagues perform to expected results, and that clear guidance is given on approaches to building capability
- Work with functional leads, enabling line managers to drive accountability at the appropriate level and supports the managers to achieve this
- Interpret HR Policy and support managers in the practical implementation of HR practice and employment legislation to ensure compliance and consistency
- Provide a professional advisory service that gives effective solutions to people issues ensuring a balance between individual and business needs
- Source, evaluate and appoint the right people for all salaried and interim roles in accordance with the established Talent Acquisition Policy and Procedure
- Engage with all relevant trade unions on matters relating to Terms and Conditions, negotiations and general consultations
- Provide leadership and direction to the HR team to ensure that people are engaged, focused and delivering their potential
- CIPD membership and qualification or time served in HR
- Proven experience in HR leadership, ideally within a unionised multi-functional manufacturing environment
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Proactive, organised and able to work flexibly in order to meet deadlines and have the drive to deliver results
- Ability to engage and give added value information
- Experience working with a diverse workforce
- Experience of leading and developing your own team
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.