Are you keen to work for a high end chilled food business reporting directly to the Site Technical and Quality Manager?
Are you able to develop and manage quality management systems for the site, support and manage technical related activities on site and to assist achieving and maintaining BRC A grade certification?
Can you enhance implementation QMS standards across food production and storage areas on a day-to-day basis to ensure that the highest technical standards are achieved for all foods produced?
- Develop, document and manage QMS for all processes ensuring compliance to BRC standard
- Complete a QMS GAP analysis against the BRC standard
- Develop and manage internal auditing programme - ensure compliance to schedules, maintain internal audit corrective action log and ensure corrective action closeout within set timeframes.
- Support internal audits completion
- Prepare and manage maintenance of production kitchen paperwork (check sheets etc)
- Manage document control system
- Manage Pest control - ensure compliance to BRC with respect to inspections and corrective action close out. Liaise with pest control contractor to maintain folders, online system and trending.
- Manage all microbiology testing related activities (schedules, reporting, data review, ordering supplies, coordinating continuous improvement
- Manage equipment calibration
- Manage validation work (including CCP)
- Manage all traceability exercises and mock recalls
- Manage all allergen work (i.e. risk assessment, controls and procedure review, validation and verifications
- Manage and support completion of risk assessments
- Coordinate taste panel & positive release
- Coordinate, generate and deliver (if required) technical specific training across the business to embed any new ways of working
- Support move to Quality Assurance model aiming to proactively manage quality
- Facilitate BRC audit and other 3rd party audits/visits
- Achieve successful BRC A grade audit by successfully closing out any non-conformances
Do you have a Food Science or Technology Degree qualified (or similar) and Food Safety and HACCP qualifications?
If you would like to work for a fantastic business that retain their staff and offer growth and development opportunities to those have placed in the organisation previously, then please apply…