2 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking to recruit a Payroll Clerk to produce the weekly or monthly payroll for employees in accordance with the individual’s terms and conditions of employment and relevant legislation and rulesPackage description
- Maintains the site’s time and attendance system, setting up new employees, shift cycles and supporting the clearing of exceptions
- Ensures all employee documentation is processed and payments made in accordance with the site payment rules and adherence to HMRC rules
- Ensures relevant cost data is provided, whereby the actual wage costs can be reported in the weekly accounts
- Maintains and manages the security of data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
- Ensuring individuals are correctly set up on concur to ensure payments are correctly processed
- Manages where appropriate company credit card, company car and employee benefit data and documentation to ensure efficient following of procedure
- Demonstrated payroll processing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes i.e. Tax, Pensions and NIC
- Customer service focus
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.