1 day left
- Contract Type
I am currently recruiting for a Specification Technologist on behalf of a client who are a market leader in their specific field.
- To maintain an accurate specification database and paper data systems and provide information relating to raw materials, finished products and processes
- To assist in other QC activities as required
- Completion and timely issue of final product specifications to satisfy requirements of customers and retailers.
- Maintain adequate specifications records to demonstrate compliance and meet customer needs.
- Calculation of nutrition and ingredient declarations.
- Maintenance of ‘free from’ and ‘suitable for’ lists for products.
- Maintenance of data for specific requirements and approval processes i.e. Kosher, Vegetarian etc
- Respond to customer enquiries concerning nutrition, food labelling and current consumer concerns
- Implementation and maintenance of the specification data base
- Maintain and update the Central file on approved raw material suppliers.
- Ideally you will be a Food Science Graduate or Equivalent with relevant specialist specification experience.
- Ideally you will have working knowledge of retailer web-based specification databases.
- Knowledge of basic labelling and food legislation.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary range of £25,000
- Working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please get in touch on 0131 2260 5060 ASAP and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com
Apply for Specification Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly