Senior Delivery Consultant
Senior Delivery Consultant
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Salary: Negotiable Basic + Monthly Commission Structure
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant looking to work in a delivery focused role handling exclusive, retained recruitment projects. This role will focus on, candidate delivery and client management to ensure the recruitment life-cycle runs seamlessly.
The Advocate Group was established in 2012 as a specialist Search & Selection recruitment consultancy offering full ‘brand advocate’ representation, added value services and true partnerships to all of our client companies. Over the past three years, The Advocate Group has experienced rapid organic growth, cultivated an enviable client portfolio of leading name national and global brands and achieved hard to match success rates.
Each of our highly trained consultants provide an in-depth, highly-polished and expert consultative service largely delivered on a retained or exclusive basis within their specialist vertical market/industry. Our specialist areas include: Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Purchasing, Engineering and IT.
As a Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for managing the end to end delivery of all allocated senior vacancies. Our extensive client base includes brands such as: Monster Energy, Innocent and Juicy Couture to name a few.
- Identifying candidates from a range of appropriate sources including LinkedIn, headhunting internal talent pools, client referrals, online advertising, on/off-line networking & database searches.
- CV screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for hiring manager review.
- Ensuring the most adequate channel to market is used for each vacancy and that that the KPIs and metrics (quality, time to hire, cost customer and candidate satisfaction) are met.
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate candidate feedback is provided for each rejected candidate at each stage of the selection process.
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales.
- Pro-actively develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity.
- Use and maintain systems to ensure all data is accurate and up to date.
- Provide information, data and feedback on activity to the Managing Director and also for the preparation of regular reviews and reporting.
Why The Advocate Group?
As a business, we’re at an incredibly exciting point and are looking to recruit new Advocates to share in our successes. Our ambitions are to be the search and selection recruiter of choice within our market sectors, and we’re seeking individuals ready to join us on the road to continuing success.
Our newly renovated headquarters are located on the top floor of Exchange Quay, Salford Quays and have been purpose-built to create a truly unique and exceptional working environment.
Success is celebrated and rewarded through a range of incentives!
- Early finish Fridays
- Your Birthday Off
- Bi Annual/ Annual Big Biller Bonuses up to 6k on top of commissions
- Designer Brand incentives
- Holiday Incentives
- Friday Beers & Fizz
- Work Mobile Phone
- Uncapped commission structure
- Summer, Christmas and Quarterly Events (Fully Expensed)
- And many more
If you are interested in this opportunity, then don’t hesitate to get in touch. Success is waiting for you.
At The Advocate Group our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.