S&OP Planning Manager
We are currently working with a very exciting and well known Food Brand to help source them a S&OP Supply Planning Manager at an exciting time of growth.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Evaluate the demand and supply risks and opportunities around the supply plan, taking or proposing actions to mitigate the impact.
- Understanding the supply risks as well as commercial volume risks.
- Prepare and facilitate the Factory/Bakery Supply Review to agree actions regarding managing capacity.
- Own and understand the system plans (MFG and RCCP), identifying when issues arise and pro-actively seeking resolutions.
- Represent the Supply Planning function on business wide projects, up to Gate 3, to ensure the project impact on supply planning is understood and take or recommend actions.
The ideal individual for this role will be:
- Naturally inquisitive
- Be a solution provider not just a problem solver
- Highly motivated and action orientated.
- You will need to have previous FMCG Supply Planning experience and have worked with planning systems.
- Having worked cross functionally to deliver business projects in a multi-cultural business is also desirable.