7 days left
- Contract Type
We are currently working with a very exciting and well known Food Brand to help source them a Planner at an exciting time of growth.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Relentless drive for 99% ODIF target.
- Creating a plan and measuring factory adherence to that plan
- Focus on 6 week horizon maintaining target stock levels.
- Support, design and follow an effective supply control process to manage impact of demand changes on inventory levels.
- Build communication to Customer Services and Commercial teams.
- Ability to summarise large volumes of information into a clear and concise recommendation.
The ideal person will need:
- Great judgement makes sound and timely decisions.
- Understands the business and considers the big picture in their thinking.
- Aligned to our Spirit behaviors.
- Communicates naturally and effectively, and builds relationships effortlessly and authentically.
- Remains approachable at all times, listens to other people’s opinions and is open to other people’s views.
- Naturally inquisitive, continuously looks for improvements in our ways of working, challenging the status quo.
- Takes accountability for areas within remit.
- Action orientated, turns decisions into actions.
- Has worked in an FMCG company within a Supply Chain function (Manufacturing, Logistics, Procurement or Customer Services).
- Worked with processes and systems.
- Have worked across functions to deliver projects.
Apply for Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly