We are looking to add Process Controllers to our current team. If you believe you have the skills and experience, go ahead and apply. Experience is ideal but we are happy to offer training and support.Main responsibilities
Our Process Controller roles are responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Production Line follow company procedures and customer specifications
- Identifying when work is inaccurate to take corrective action
- Constant communication with other departments to ensure that output is in accordance with the plan and in compliance with customer specifications.
- Accurately isolate any ingredient, packaging or final product they may have problems with and ensure that this is done in a timely manner
- Ensuring awareness of new products, changes to specification and promotions
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or above required or be prepared to gain this qualification
- IT literate, able to work confidently with email and spreadsheets
- Basic Awareness of Health and Safety
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.