Greencore are looking for Machine Minders to run the packaging machines on the end of the line within our Atherstone site.Main responsibilities
Our Machine Minders are responsible for:
- Responsible for daily start-up of machinery
- Reporting faults to Engineering Department
- Ensuring correct labels are used at all times
- Ensuring labels are printed with correct dates and prices
- To adjust print density and check alignment is correct to ensure clarity and position of print on label
- Making sure that produce is sealed correctly
- Recording information accurately
- Ensuring all procedures are completed with regard to the correct health and safety rules and regulations
- Carry out manual handling tasks
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Must have the ability and keenness to work with machinery
- Knowledge and ability of setting switches and dials
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Basic Awareness of Health and Safety
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
The Atherstone site sits within the Food To Go and produces Sandwiches and wraps for leading retailers. The site employs 600+ people and has been an established part of the local community for a number of years.