PROCUREMENT MANAGER – NORTH WEST LONDON
Procurement Manager – North West London
£Competitive Salary & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's fastest growing manufacturers of frozen desserts. This is a unique chance to join a very entrepreneurial business with a fantastic culture.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the key purpose of this role is to ensure the business is sourcing produce which meets customers’ requirements and to deliver category P&L and KPI’s against budget.
- To be the main contact for suppliers and maintain a progressive and productive relationship with supplier base.
- Working with the commercial team to develop and review new suppliers, new products, new formats and new areas of sourcing.
- Liaising with selected suppliers to procure for customer programmes on a timely and cost-efficient basis.
- Organising programs, planning & pricing with suppliers.
- Manage claims and disputes with suppliers.
- Manage stock level parameters to ensure waste, and dwell times are kept to a minimum.
- Work closely with the commercial team to help to develop and grow customer’s product range, enhance margin and growth opportunities where appropriate.
- Work closely with Technical and Operations teams in order to ensure best service levels to customers.
- Attending management meetings to report the departmental KPI`s and offer solutions.
To be considered for this role you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; time management; self-motivation and organisation are also essential qualities. Experience in buying ingredients is preferred however we would like to hear from you if you have a Chilled / Frozen / Ambient / Bakery background. The role would be ideal for someone who has been working as a Junior Buyer / Procurement Executive looking for the next step up in their career.
To apply for this unique opportunity please forward your CV to Sophie.email@example.com or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for more information.