My client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced multi skilled engineer, with an electrical bias, to join the engineering team responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the web presses, bindery lines and other equipment.
- To carry out all physical and visual checks on site machinery as required
- Carry out PM issued by the Engineering manager
- Attend to machine breakdowns and solve/ diagnose any electrical or mechanical failures
- Carry out repairs and upgrades throughout the factory
- Keep downtime to a minimum
- To carry out system checks as required
- To update spares list and monitor stock levels
- Undertake all duties safely and in accordance with the Company Health & Safety policy and Hygiene policy
- Provide accurate information and regular progress updates as required by management
- Undertake any training as required and ensure working knowledge is kept current
- Keep accurate records of all testing, checks, observations as required
- Provide Engineering cover to suit the demands of the business
The successful applicant must have a comprehensive knowledge of electronics/ electrical circuit diagnosis and mechanical diagnosis repair skills combined with practical experience, preferably involving printing and related machines. In addition a formal engineering qualification will also be required.
The shifts are 3 X 12hr shifts and its 40k per year which will go to 43k after probation period complete. All other overtime 1.5