Quality Compliance Technician
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious quality technician to join a growing manufacturing organisation
My client is a brexit proof growing manufacturing business based in Crewe.
- Perform a Final Release Process and generate Certificates of Conformity.
- Administration/support to all Management Systems.
- Training/Support implementation of policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement business standards.
- Perform when required internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Support the investigation of complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical data when required by the team.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the business systems.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of business standard activities
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Support ongoing compliance with the site business standards and industry regulatory requirements
MS Office experience
1-2 year's in a quality role in manufacturing OR graduate level looking at moving into a quality role
£25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
Progression into a management position in the business