Occupational Health Advisor (part-time)
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client, a Chilled Food Manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Occupational Health Advisor. Working 3 days a week, you will provide a quality service that protects, promotes and enhances the health of all employees by managing the health surveillance and screenings for the whole site.
Reporting in to the Human Resources Manager, you will be required to advise on occupational health issues across the site, undertaking monitoring and assessing occupational conditions across the site.
As a key member of the HR team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Complete employment health checks for all new starters and provide occupational health advice and medical recommendations
- Work with the Health & Safety Manager and the HR Manager to provide occupational health input to risk assessments, job rotation
- Provide advice to the HR Manager on the occupational health aspects of legislation
- Deliver First Aid training
- Carry out appropriate occupational health monitoring and assessments
- Carry out DSE assessments for all work stations
- Assess and monitor occupational health conditions such as audiometry, work related upper limb disorders, allergies, dermatitis and asthma
- Assist the HR Manager in monitoring long term sick and pro-actively undertake any referrals and request medical reports
- Raise health awareness on site by implementing a Well Being Programme with monthly campaigns
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Our client is looking for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor with a degree, or equivalent, in Occupational Health Nursing.
- You will be passionate about your role and strive to promote good health and the Occupational Health agenda.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you will be organised and possess excellent record keeping skills
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Success is driven through a team of passionate people who inspire customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity
- Part of an award-winning Group
If you would like to join an award-winning, market-leading team then this could be the job for you.
If you feel you are the right person for the role and are able to provide an excellent Occupational Health presence, we would like to hear from you! Please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- P4308 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Occupational Health Advisor (part-time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly