Machine and Process Operatives
2 days left
- Contract Type
Position: Machine and Process Operatives
Based: Littleborough, United Kingdom
Shifts: Week days 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for a Machine and Process Operatives to join our team. Do you thrive in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Set up, run and operate specified filling, labelling and catering lines within the packing area without supervision.
- Strip and clean specific lines and associated equipment and set up for CIP.
- Fault find and report any breakdowns on the lines
- Liaise with colleagues ensuring continuity of OEE and carry out effective handovers both verbally and in writing.
- Correctly carry out any required quality checks and constantly monitor the quality of the product being filled and packed.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation, including OEE boards.
- Utilise the company’s manufacturing operations system, SAP,
- Assist with the training of other employees as necessary.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures, carrying out duties following Good Manufacturing Practices and 5S practices, and being responsible for hygiene and housekeeping in a specified work area.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations, working within ‘safe systems of work’.
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Have a flexible approach to work and carry out alternative duties, such as packing, rework as and when required.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills e.g. English & Maths O’level/GCSE equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude
- At least 1 year experience in a similar hands-on role.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and fault-finding skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work and colleagues
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply for Machine and Process Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly