A vacancy has arisen in the Cambridgeshire area with a widely-known Food Manufacturing business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to utilise their existing skills whilst developing their career in the Food Manufacturing Industry.
- To ensure the sites production targets are met across two sites and the operation runs according to the agreed plan
- Organise the transfer of finished goods and ensure the correct paperwork is properly maintained
- Check the stock levels are accurate according to the MRP system and identify the reasons for any discrepancies on a weekly basis
- Make sure intake checks are completed so that material and stock qualities are maintained to a high standard
- A good communicator who has excellent organisational skills
- A confident individual who has experience using multiple computer programmes
- Stock Management experience is preferred
- Can work effectively as part of a team but can also make key decisions using their own initiative
What’s on offer?
- Attractive salary with benefits package
- The chance to develop your skills with an excellent employer
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.