Raw Materials Technical Manager
- Are you an experienced Raw Materials Technical Manager in the food industry?
- Have you a wealth of experience in chilled food manufacturing?
- Are you passionate about food safety?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a Raw Materials Technical Manager to join their chilled food manufacturing business based in Somerset.
Key Responsibilities for the Raw Materials Technical Manager:
- To manage all raw materials and packaging coming in to the business.
- Lead and mentor a team of QA’s to understand the importance of raw material standards.
- Maintain supplier database and audit information.
- Conduct supplier visits to ensure quality standards and met consistently.
- Sign off of raw material specifications.
Key Attributes for the role of Raw Materials Technical Manager:
- Previous experience of working in a chilled food manufacturing site is essential.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in food related discipline.
- Advanced HACCP and Food Safety qualified.
- Knowledge of retailers food safety systems, Tesco, Asda or JS ideally.
Job Reference: JR11422
Also looking to recruit a Development Assistant, NPD Technologist and Process Techologist in the same location so if you know of someone, please feel to pay it forward and recommend someone, all details are on Winhurst Recruitments website.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect