2 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Planner to join a fantastic FMCG company in Suffolk.
As an experienced Planner you will be required to formulate daily production plans and reforecast as required. You will also need to closely monitor the progress of the factory to ensure we are consistently achieving 100% service level.
- Facilitate the day-to-day running of all Planning activities whilst maintaining all systems and planning processes
- Plan and order all raw materials in line with the forecasted demand
- Maintain customer service levels and work to achieve a 100% customer satisfaction target in the most cost effective way
- Regularly liaise with Production Managers to identify any possible risks and devise solutions to avoid these problems
- Ensure the planned production is the most cost effective utilisation of time, labour materials and packaging
- Strong experience of Production Planning, preferably within the FMCG Industry
- Excellent communicator who is highly organised and motivated to succeed
- Experienced working towards KPIs and hitting targets successfully
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
- Has the ability to solve problems in an organised, safe and costly manner
What’s on offer?
- Attractive salary plus benefits
- A chance to further develop your FMCG skills and grow within the company
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Lead Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly